UNLOCK EXTRA CASH FROM YOUR CONTRACTS
Construction finance bridges the gap between completed or partially completed work and your customer paying you. It offers a finance facility that funds individual customers in order for you to support contractors and sub-contractors.
WHAT IS CONSTRUCTION FINANCE?
It is something that provides a solution in the following circumstances:
- You have work or the potential for additional work but do not know how to fund it.
- You’d prefer the expertise of a lender who truly understands construction.
- You require flexibility and don’t want to lock yourself into a conventional invoice financing provider.
HOW DOES CONSTRUCTION FINANCE WORK?
You submit your billing to the funder – this can be staged invoices or applications for payment – even before they are certified by your customers. The funder will release an agreed percentage of the value to you, usually within 24 hours and once your customer pays, you receive the remainder.
- Maintaining cash flow and consistent budgeting
- Allowing your business to grow much more quickly than it normally would
- Providing protection against one of your customers not paying through insolvency
- Doesn’t matter whether you are a sub-contractor or a large developer, we can help you find the right deal.